This facility was designed to promote safety and socialization for residents needing supervision.
Programming specific to each resident is provided to enhance quality of life and independence. Assistance with activities of daily living is provided and staff is on duty 24 hours a day. This setting is a great fit for individuals that are no longer able to safely live alone at home but do not require the medical care provided in the nursing home.
View Ridge Crest Floorplans
Ridge Crest Manor Assisted Living Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) Admission Criteria
A Ridge Crest manor resident shall:
- Be 60 years of age or older;
- Be capable of acceptable interaction with others without disruptive or combative behaviors;
- Not be destructive of property or self, or physically or mentally abusive to others, unless sufficient resources to care for such an individual are utilized to protect the resident and others.
- Not require more than 3 hours of licensed nursing care per week (except for temporary conditions);
- Not have physical, mental, psychiatric or social needs that are not compatible with care, treatment or services as described in the Ridge Crest Program Statement or in conflict with the facility's license classification.
- Not have a medical condition(s) that requires the immediate availability of a nurse twenty-four (24) hours a day
- Not require above an intermediate level of nursing care;
- Be free of communicable disease or health conditions which constitute a danger to other residents and staff;
- Not require a chemical or physical restraint except as authorized under HFS 83.21(4)(n).
- Be able to assist in transfer (does not need two-person transfers or the use of a non-weight bearing mechanical lift for transfer);
- Be able to follow the house rules, policies and procedures such as, but not limited to, no-smoking in the facility;
- Be able to eat without constant supervision or extensive assistance;
- Be able to manage or accept assistance with incontinence;
- Provide timely payment of charges
- Provide to the facility evidence of financial viability for all assisted living costs;
- Allow the facility to conduct a comprehensive pre-admission assessment.
Ridge Crest Manor Assisted Living Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) Retention Criteria
In order to maintain residency at Ridge Crest Manor a resident must:
- Ridge Crest Manor may, at its own discretion, continue to retain a resident who becomes incompetent if they have an activated Health Care Power of Attorney or a Legal Guardian has been appointed and Ridge Crest Manor is able to accommodate the risks the decision maker allows the resident to take.
- Continue to acceptably interact with others. Ridge Crest Manor will not retain residents who have exhibited disruptive or combative behaviors or inappropriate actions.
- Ridge Crest Manor will not retain residents who need two- person transfers or the use of a non-weight bearing mechanical lift for transfers.
- Not have a medical condition(s) that requires the immediate availability of a nurse twenty-four (24) hours a day.
- Not require more than 3 hours of licensed nursing care per week (except for temporary conditions).
- Continue to be able to eat without constant supervision or extensive assistance;
- Continue to be able to manage or accept assistance with incontinence;
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures as outlined in the Resident Handbook and other communications.
- Maintain compliance with his or her Individual Service Plan
- Be willing to revise his or her Individual Service Plan when requested.
- Be willing to participate in reviews of his or her comprehensive assessment.
- Not exceed the level of service available at Ridge Crest Manor.
- Continue to pay the monthly fee and optional service fee(s) when due.
- Not pose an immediate threat to the health or safety of self or others.
- Agree to cooperate in an examination by a physician or licensed psychologist of the resident's choosing to determine the resident's health or mental status for the purpose of determining the appropriateness of retention, as requested by Ridge Crest Manor in its sole discretion.
- Continue to qualify for residency under the regulations applicable to CBRFs, Wisconsin Administrative Code HFS 83.
"I would like to thank all the staff for the care I received while I was a patient in your facility. Of all the nursing homes and rehabs that I've been in Colfax Health and Rehabilitation Center comes in first place.....I've already recommended Colfax Health and Rehabilitation Center to many different people."
Thank you once again for everything,